Please visit our Forms page On the left side menu, click on the second tab labeled “Account Management Forms” and download the “Rollover Acceptance Form for Qualified Retirement Assets”. This form must be completed and returned, along with the required supporting documentation, to our Support Department using the secure file drop - Once received and processed, our office will contact you with further instructions on how to transfer your outside qualified retirement assets into your retirement Plan account.